Monday, February 9, 2015

Digital Dozen Does Patterns on Patterns - Day 1: Flowers on Batik


Digital Dozen Does Patterns on Patterns - Day 1: Flowers on Batik

To create the one stroke flowers, I followed a tutorial by Nail Lacquer UK


What I used:
- OPI Nail Envy "Sensitive and Peeling"
- China Glaze "At Vase Value"
- White and green acrylic paints
- Medium paint brush and small paint brush
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat




Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed it :D
Have a great day!

*achooooo
God bless you

17 comments:

  1. such a pretty look - I am absolutely loving your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so ethereal and lovely! You've made the double pattern look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these patterns together; so delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love the subtle colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look. You did amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty and classy. I love the subtle color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always have such beautiful designs and this is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how pretty and soft this is! It's very subtle!

    ReplyDelete